Friday, May 10, 2013

PROM FRIDAY

My little baby sister, along with many young Americans are going off to their "Proms," this weekend. Not sure if it's a good thing, as my prom was many moons ago, the feeling of getting older, though in my mid twenties is a weird feeling in which I do feel great about myself and my life.
 
Would YA is still working on it's final few details with our "projects," so we can hopefully start to sell some cool products which are really interesting, low cost, DIY type products, but no one has even SOLD THEM...
 
Anyways here are some cool things for you guys to look at and discover
 
 

ARTIST of the DAY!

 

Theodore Grimm - "Superfuturist"

NJ Indie and Dace Rock which is some of the best music I have heard from the NEW JERSEY music scene!
  
 


 
 

A.O.D!

 
 

Prison Tattoos and Their Meanings:

I always wondered what the teardrop meant.

http://bit.ly/17a53mC

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment